Mohawk (NASDAQ: MWK) is a rapidly growing, technology-enabled, consumer products company founded on the premise that if a company selling products was founded today, it would be created based on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We are reinventing how to rapidly and successfully identify new product opportunities by leveraging our proprietary software technology platform, AIMEE.
As a Product Engineer - Customer Service you will be responsible for building technical knowledge with customer service team to enable the team to provide professional solutions to customers’ requests, answer customers’ enquiries regarding the products we sell to the customers, at the same time, collect and analyze customers’ needs, complaints, request for problem solving and preventive actions by sourcing operations. This position will require working in alignment with counterparts, like Product Development, Quality Engineering, in New York and Shenzhen office, to contribute to product quality improvement, so as to improve customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Product Development and Quality Engineering teams, to collect and evaluate technical documents which are relevant for the product, identify / define necessary engineering support to enable customer service team to professionally respond to customers’ queries about various products;
- Prepare training materials, organize training of product operations, usage, maintenance, etc. to customer service associates
- Support customer service team to handle customer complaints about products’ technical or quality issues;
- Create or provide inputs for product user manuals of various household electrical appliances;
- Collect information from customer service records, analyze data of customer comments & ratings, returns, complaints, identify quality and damage issues, trends, and improvement opportunities;
- Review technical problems with Quality Engineers in a timely manner, request for problem solving and quality improvement;
- Flag safety, compliance, and/or recurring issues complained by customers, report to company safety committee’s review and necessary actions.
- Education: College or above, majored in Electrical Engineering.
- Has at least 5 years working experiences in design, manufacturing, testing, and/or technical support to customer services for household electrical appliances / consumer products.
- Fluent in oral and written English;
- Very strong communication and influencing skills, adept in western cultures;
- Professional in handling customers’ complaints, answering customers’ queries, conducting technical meetings with customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work as a “partner” with various stakeholders, adept at working with and influencing both technical and commercial stakeholders;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to break down complex problems, systematically identify root causes and propose solutions
- Strong PC skills, including excellent knowledge of the complete Google suite, Microsoft office applications.
- Strong adaptability under high pressure and flexibility to change.
Job Location: Malolos, The Philippines
Operations_Product Engineer-Customer Service_Malolos