Mohawk (NASDAQ: MWK) is a rapidly growing, technology-enabled, consumer products company founded on the premise that if a company selling products was founded today, it would be created based on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We are reinventing how to rapidly and successfully identify new product opportunities by leveraging our proprietary software technology platform, AIMEE.
As a Data Scientist you will be working with industry experts, to deliver unique ML forecast models in a dynamically changing environment and pioneering ML in uncharted territories. The Data Science team results would be used in first-of-a-kind product utilizing the latest technologies. Reinforcement learning, deep learning on sentiment analysis, NLP, forecasting time series,
We work in the rapidly changing space of eCommerce, stretching the limitations of technology on a daily-basis. We’re a global group with talented teams working in New York, Seattle, Krakow, Lviv, Montreal and Tel Aviv.
- Assist the business by being able to deliver a ML / DL project from beginning to end, including understanding the business need, aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying completed models to deliver business impact to the organization.
- Assist customers with identifying model drift, outliers and retraining models.
- Work closely with the data scientists and business on new approaches and implement feedback iteratively.
- Research and implement novel ML and or DL approaches.
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, data science and analysis
- Previous experience in ML or data scientist role and a track record of building ML or DL models
- Experience using Python and/or R
- Able to write production level code, which is well-written and explainable
- Experience using ML libraries, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib, fbprophet
- Experience handling terabyte size datasets
- Experience diving into data to discover hidden patterns
- Familiarity with using data visualization tools
- Knowledge and experience of writing and tuning SQL
- Past and current experience writing and speaking about complex technical concepts to broad audiences in a simplified format
Job Location: Krakow, Poland